Monday, September 24, 2007

I really should be putting away the laundry...



But, when I went to open the dishwasher to let it air dry - its contents struck me as funny.

The rescue heroes were a gift from my brother.
They are getting a much needed bath. The swirly glass jar is an old hoisin sauce bottle that I have been using for a flower vase for our marigolds (10 cent seed pack).
I used up our old cinnamon when I was making apple pie last week. I'm going to use the bottle for a batch of seasoning for Garlic Lime Tofu. The funnel is one of my favorite tightwad tools. I used it last night to pour the syrup from the saucepan into the fridge bottle. And I can tell when I've been doing a lot of home cooking because my measuring cups and spoons are dirty. And of course, the requisite sippy cups for jr. and big girl.

Anyway, it made me smile. Yeah, I know- get a life.
Ok, onto the laundry portion of my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny, pretty easy to empty though!

Google