Saturday, August 20, 2011

Music To Clean To

I don't enjoy cleaning so I need all the help and incentive I can get. My favorite way to clean is having the house to myself and putting on one of my "cleaning" cds. It's always a challenge for myself to keep cleaning until the cd ends and then I can have a break. It makes doing something I don't enjoy more bearable.

Here's my short list of Music I Clean To-

The Saint Soundtrack
(my favorite is Duncan Sheik's In the Absence of Sun)
This mix from plasticbag.org called Precisouly One Hour of Cleaning Music (Dizzee Rascal's Fix Up/Look Sharp is my favorite here)
Fiddler on the Roof Soundtrack- Tevye's "If I were a rich man" always makes me sing.
Lifescapes Scottish Moor/Emerald Isle double cd- I bought mine from one of those little relaxation kiosks in Target. It was nowhere as expensive as this cd set on Amazon.

Do you have an cleaning incentive tips to share? Any particular cleaning routine or music you like to listen to while you scrub and sweep?


No comments:

Google