Friday, October 22, 2010

Handmade Christmas Journals and Gift Tags

One of my favorite bloggers, Katie from Making This Home is living her dream of supporting herself and her husband by selling her handmade journals and other items. I love them all!
Check out Gadanke.com to see what I'm talking about.

I bought myself the Love Where We Live mini book. It's just precious. Every time I see it I get excited about the possibility of making my home a haven.

She just came out with the cutest Christmas tags. That made me think that her handmade journals would be a great Christmas gift for someone who loves handmade items or who loves to journal. I think she also sells gift certificates.

If you're interested in simple living you might just want to read her blog for inspiration.

1 comment:

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Oh my gosh! I was just popping over to see what you are up to. I never, ever would have guessed... you talked about ME ?! I'm so touched. Thank you, Jenny. You are truly the sweetest.
Katie

Google