Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back on Track 15 Minutes at a Time

As much as I miss my kids, I've been looking forward to getting back to a routine so much!

I made a list of chores to do and I've been whittling away 15 minutes at a time using my Flylady timer. I know what's for dinner and I have a plan to get it cooked.

I went to Zumba last night even though I originally planned on skipping it because I just didn't feel good. I was dragging a little bit more than normal during class but I did it and kept on. While I'm not back to logging on WW online I am trying to watch what I eat. I have a small salad plate that I've been eating my dinner from and last night I went to bed hungry.

Except for spending $18 at the grocery Monday night (for milk, fruit, etc) I have not shopped this week. The kids each have a week's worth of new back to school clothes and Hubby has enough new clothes now too. No one needs anything and that's good because I don't feel like shopping. Our Discover card bill is ginormous this month because we charged our vacation, furniture, and other expenses on it. But, we'll pay it off and move forward. It's just more incentive for me to keep it in my wallet.

My timer's about to ding so I must get on with the rest of my list.

No comments:

Google