Monday, July 5, 2010

Hungry Washrag

It feels like I've been eating nothing but fruits and vegetables for days. I'm drinking so much water I feel sloshy.

I am constantly hungry. Not voracious. But, there is a nagging hungry sensation that eating a giant plate of green beans doesn't cure. It's not unbearable. It's just annoying. I'm not dreaming about giant wedges of cheese and gallons of ice cream yet but it might be coming soon.

I started my first zumba class tonight. I felt rather foolish since I'm the only one who doesn't know the moves. I don't know if I ever will. Coordinated I am not. I sweated up a storm though and my calves are aching. I feel like a wrung out washrag. A hungry wrung out washrag.

I stopped by the grocery store after class and miserably filled my cart with high fiber low fat foods. Tomorrow I promise to enjoy myself more. It will get easier. Though I can't say I'm looking forward to the high fiber cereal I bought for breakfast. Maybe I'll shoot straight to the moon and won't need zumba class anymore. I wonder how Jamie Lee even gets to leave her house for commercial shoots. Maybe the Activia crew comes to her home for the commercials?
Fiber Schmiber. I want some candy.

I did dream about clothes shopping last night. I gleefully filled up a cart full of new clothes and then I remembered that I was on a no clothes shopping hiatus. I want to hurry up and lose weight so I can go through all the clothes in my closet and have to shop otherwise I'll be running around nakey. Why can't I have normal dreams about being on a secluded island with my husband (who just happens to have the dream body of Taylor Lautner).

Even grouching. I think I'll go gnaw on some leather and rub my poor cankles.

No comments:

Google