Monday, January 4, 2010

Pantry Challenge Day Five

On the Menu:


Breakfast- kids had oatmeal with banana and milk, hubby had a veggie burger
Lunch- Hubby took leftovers from the freezer, Big Girl took hers in a lunchbox- pistachios, cheese stick fruit roll, apple pie, and a few pretzels with a fruitables juice box (I imagine she'll have leftovers). Little Guy and I had fast food after I picked him up from pre/k. I was starving after skipping breakfast (I know, I know).
Dinner- Spaghetti Pie without the crust, garlic bread from the freezer and leftover apple pie.


Today was my errand running day. I stopped at the vet to get more special cat food for Izzy and heartworm preventative for Abby, did the pharmacy drive thru pick up for my prescriptions, ran to Wal-Mart to get pet food and went to the library. Now I have to go syringe feed the cat, fill out some bills and rebates, throw a load of laundry in the wash, and work on putting away Christmas decorations. Got to get back to it.

No comments:

Google