Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taking The Morning Off

I've got so much to do around here and the past two days I have done absolutely nothing in the way of chores except wash and fold (not put away, mind you) a load or two of laundry everyday.

So, before I get sucked in to the wonderful world of reading blogs and facebook- (oh, how I love my blog writing friends!) I'd better get to it. The past two days have been rainy rainy rainy. And today is a high of 93 so I'm sending the kids out to play this morning after breakfast so they get some outside time.


To do:

Wash sheets on Master bed (done)
Unload/reload dishwasher (done)
Put away clean laundry (mostly done)
Clean off kitchen table
Plan and prep dinner- chili dogs, sliced tomatoes, and grapes (done)
Sweep kitchen
Make bread in machine?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hi Jen
thanks for the link to the Purex refund, it is a decent product but I am not completely satisfied with it.

Google