Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Frugal, Not Healthy, And Nothing to Brag About.

Got a serious hankering for Krispy Kreme donuts. I let the kids watch a movie in the back of the car, went thru the drive thru and ordered a dozen assorted. Why a dozen? It was cheaper per donut. Sometimes the frugalite in me makes no sense whatsoever. Plus, not being familiar with Krispy Kremes donut selection I didn't know what I wanted. Turns out I like the plain glazed best- information my hips could definitely have lived without. And I feel kind blechy and tired now.
No matter. My craving is cured for a good long time I think.

We have leftovers. Instead of buying a handful of $5 popcorn at the free kiddie movie tomorrow- we'll be bringing in chocolate donuts with sprinkles.

I am almost positive that movie theaters would increase their profits if they cut the prices on their popcorn. They would sell more. Where's the dollar menu? I need a price rollback or a bailout or something.

No comments:

Google