Monday, March 23, 2009

What's up with all this pizza and noodles?

Pizza and noodles are my fall backs when kitchen inspiration is gone.

That's not changing tonight. We're having a frozen pizza with added toppings. Monday is a busy night around here. No time to dilly dally with home cooking fixins unless I made them yesterday.

Things I need to use up this week:

Grapes
Lettuce
Shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup of vegetable stock
Leftover lemon rice pilaf
Bag of sweet potatoes
Hamburger buns
French bread.

It looks like we'll be having French bread pizza with our mozzie sometime this week. Some type of sloppy joe made with rehydrated with stock tvp and a side of rice pilaf and peas sounds good. And I'll have to whip up a big salad to keep in the fridge too. The grapes can go in lunch bags. Maybe I'll bake a sweetie for lunch and boil and freeze the rest for pies.

No comments:

Google