Monday, February 2, 2009

Being Lazy Works too.

I have yet to spend any of our $60 allotment. I bypassed the fast food restaurants on the way home from an appointment even though I wanted a garden salad so much. All we have in the crisper is a bit of white and icky ice berg lettuce.

I've started working on a list of things to buy but today I am just too tired to go anywhere and I am loving being home and hanging out with my Little Guy. He had cereal for lunch (his request) and I had some southwestern pocket thing that I found in the back of the freezer.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be back on my game. Walgreens freebates are calling my name and we are out of bananas, peanuts and veggie lunch meat for Big Girls lunch.

I've also got to make a trip to the ethnic grocer in another town to get specialty items like Devon clotted cream and hoisin sauce.
When I was in San Francisco, my friend Anne made these delicious crepes and I had one filled with chopped strawberries, clotted cream, and lemon curd. It was so delicious!!! I can make my own lemon curd and crepes too. MMM. Getting hungry just thinking about it. But, not hungry enough to go to the grocery store today.

1 comment:

Lenox Knits said...

I feel your pain. We have nothing in the house either. Glad to hear you had a good time!

Google