Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Garage Sale Finds this Morning.

My main goal was to buy some cheap movies to entertain the kids until we get used to less tv.

I bought:
On VHS (cheaper than dvds)
Caillou the Explorer (Little Guy loves Caillou) 1.00
The Sound of Music (can you believe I've never seen it?) 1.00
Sleeping Beauty 1.00
Mulan 1.00
James and the Giant Peach 1.00
NIP Singer Holiday Hobbies and Crafts (Free box)
Buns of Steel 3 (Free Box)
Kathy Smith's Ultimate Stomach and Thighs Work out (Free Box)

A cd rom Sabrina the Teenage Witch game for older girls (Free Box)

A Home Interiors Fruity scented candle (.50)
A pretty tin with a peacock on it (.10) ( I have a thing for tins)
Hardback copy of Madeline's Rescue
Polly Pocket stable with horse (.75)
Polly Pocket Fashion Bedroom (.75)
Assorted Polly Pocket figurines and doo dads (.25)
A small barbie figurine on a horse (.10)
Pirate Rubber Ducky (free with purchase)

A shoe box full of fancy handmade bows. (originally marked .50 apiece. I took the whole thing for $6

A small container of ribbon spools. (.50)

A Halloween themed candle holder (.50)

I only went to a few but I'm most excited about the videos and the Polly Pocket sets. Yay for garage sales!

No comments:

Google