Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day Without Direct TV and Tivo

And I think I'm having withdrawals.

The first thing I do in the morning after Hubby and Big Girl leave is turn on a show for Little Guy and do my computer stuff. Sigh.

Our broadcast is such poor quality. We're watching a Sesame Street video and he's coloring a page at the table.
I'll get used to it. Being uncomfortable is good. Change is good. Saving money is good. Right?

Hubby found a website called Hulu where you can watch and subscribe to many shows. They even have movies online.
He has a whole system planned for us where we can watch all this stuff that I don't really understand. It involves memory sticks, wiring cables, and using our rabbits that I can't follow just yet.

Both of our Rabbits we found in the boxes (they have a white rabbit on the cover) at Thrift stores for $7 and $5 each. If you're going lo-tech like we are you might pick one up if you see it.

Any interest in a detailed blog about how my Hubby is going to hook us up so we don't suffer without DTV and tivo? Because he can explain it much better than I can.

1 comment:

Alex said...

The first few days without much TV can be tough. Hang in there!

Google