Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Coffee Clearance at Target

Do you drink coffee? My Target had all kinds on clearance today- Folgers, Starbucks, Maxwell House, etc. I was tempted to buy some but I don't really drink much coffee. More for you.

While you're there don't forget to pick up some Pop-tarts or Cheez-its for the $5 gift card and Kelloggs rebate. If you find the specially marked packages of Raisin Bran you can get a free book after mail in with the purchase of two (no receipt required). Take some coupons with you and you can really make the most of your purchase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips! We love Folgers, so I'll stop in tomorrow when I do my weekly grocery run, to see if our Target is having a clearance.

Tell Julia that we got her stickers, and the kids love them! Bee is a My Little Pony nut, so they were perfect for her!

Google