Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The hardest part of frugality- Saying No to Wants


Sigh. Hubby has been at me lately for spending too much. He's right. I've gone crazy the last few weeks ordering cds from Amazon, buying books at Barnes and Noble, buying bulk food that we don't need right this instant. Although it stung when he looked up from his bill paying to gripe about my crazy spending, I know he's right. It's one thing to feel frugal because you used a coupon or got something on clearance. It's quite another to skip buying altogether. The not buying part is the hardest for me. Gulp.

I have a free 2009 calendar sitting in my desk already. It's small and I don't really like it, but, will it do the job? Yes.

As much as I want this Gooseberry Patch calendar- I'm going to pass.

No comments:

Google