Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And when I'm feeling blue....

Not wanting to cry in my beer (or tap water) but lately life has gotten me down. And nothing cheers me up like new beauty products in my mailbox.

I bought some Lancome moisturizer ($35!!) that I really like. I am neither out of moisturizer or unable to use something from Wal-Mart but, I like Lancome. Ridiculously expensive Lancome.

Free Shipping on orders of $35 + Free gift with Code DRALSTER. Plus you get four samples and when you sign up for their emails you always get a sample of something when you purchase anyway.

A lot of my samples will go in my Mom's birthday baggie- but I'm keeping the moisturizer.

And I don't even feel guilty.... much.

1 comment:

Red said...

I am an Avon Lady, so I know where you are coming from. I love when my goody box arrives.

Google