Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Good Part of Hubby's Work Travel

I'm an unabashed complainer when it comes to my husband's work trips. Being a single parent is not for me. The best part of my day is when he comes home from work so when he's gone I really miss him. But-

1. We always have a supply of hotel soap, shower caps, coffees, and mini shampoos. He's taken to filling his luggage as he packs and bringing me these gifts as a reward for not offing our children in his absence. ; )

2. He's signed up for all the points/bonuses/preferred member stuff at the hotels he stays with and for the airlines he flies. I'm hoping he scrapes enough together for a free vacation night away or maybe a trip somewhere for our 12th anniversary next year.

I'm off now to go and refill an old shampoo bottle with accumulated samples. I may never buy shampoo or lotion again.

No comments:

Google