Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update: Where the Buffaloes Roam


We took this picture last week at a park for elk and bison. What a lovely sight.


This is a short list of what's been going on:

1. Summer vacation is in full swing. The pool is open. All summer camps, gym classes, and VBS's have been scheduled. We'll be busy.

2. I've made tentative play date plans with a few nice Moms I know. It looks like my address book will soon be filling up. And that's always good.

3. At the doctor's office yesterday I learned that in the past six months I've managed to shed about twenty pounds without even noticing. I'm big so I guess it was easy to overlook. Don't ask me how. I don't know. Which is sort of scary. Now if I can just get fifty more to fall off...
I am now at my pre-pregnancy weight for both kids.. which as I said- I'm big so it doesn't much matter.

4. I'll be taking a break from blogging for the next week to enjoy my family. If you need something to read/watch then may I suggest these two-

Monica of the Homespun Heart's blogs on how she spends her days.
I struggle with time management and I don't even have three little ones four and under.

Donna Freedman has some interesting videos to watch and she writes great articles on frugality.


See you in a week!

No comments:

Google