Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Product Review: Maybelline Lash Discovery Washable Mascara


Photo from Maybelline.com.

I bought this mascara last fall before my beauty product hiatus. I've been using this tube for the better part of three months and now I'm ready to toss it. I packed my mini tube of Lancome mascara (that came free with purchase) for our trip to Rome last week. After a week of that great mascara- going back to the Maybelline made me realize how bad it was. I guess I was using it just because well, I am really trying to use stuff up and I don't have a great stock pile of mascara. But, it's clumpy, not lengthening, flaky and it doesn't wash off well. I will not be buying this product again. Instead I'm wondering if it's worth it to buy the Clinique and Lancome mascaras that always work so well when I finally run out of mascara.

No comments:

Google