Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Feaster

Well, this is another year that I won't quite pull a delicious 'scratch' rabbit out of the hat for Easter. Oh well.
With one sick little girl and an active two year old I'll take what I can get.

Our feast:

One after Thanksgiving clearance Tofurky Roast with potatoes, onion, celery, and carrot and a orange juice, brown sugar and soy sauce glaze.

Deviled eggs made from our decorated Easter eggs


A can of reduced fat crescent rolls bought with double coupons.

A key lime pie made from a double couponed Keebler graham cracker crust, a 1.00 (Dollar Tree) Musselman's can of key lime pie filling , a sale purchased tub of Cool Whip and topped with shavings from a hershey's bar leftover from our power outtage that I found in the pantry.



Big Girl has had a fever since 2 am last night. I know she's sick when she actually sleeps during the day. She got in a good nap next to her Daddy though.

No comments:

Google