Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray Gel



Now that I'm on a personal product buying hiatus for the rest of the year or until I run out of products I am trying 'new' stuff that has been lost in my bathroom cabinets. This shaping spray is probably from a Walgreens freebie that I had stockpiled.

For my lazy sorta bobbed hair style this works great. I have just enough wave in my hair to make curling the ends under a pain without a curling iron or blow dryer. I very seldom use a blow dryer much less the curling iron. This gel is strong enough that I put it on after I comb my wet hair and it holds my 'do in place without feeling too gluey. The smell is pleasant without being too strong or overwhelming.

I would definitely buy this product again.

2 comments:

mamalove said...

I'm doing the exact same thing. I have 3 different types of hair products to use up...I feel like a rich woman! LOL Excellent blog, BTW. Keep up the good work.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I'm with you on this. I'm on the same hiatus until my current crap (which incidentally multiplies liked rabbits) is consumed.

Thanks for the tip.

Google