Monday, January 28, 2008

Shopping Finds



Michaels still has some Christmas mark downs. I found a few soaps like this one for .20 cents apiece. This one has a small color bleed so I'm keeping it. I have five others. I bought five small red and white baskets for .99 apiece. I'm getting a head start on the neighbor's gift bags for next year.



One of my favorite things about living near a city is the International grocery stores. Through trial and error (read the ingredients on the packaging so you won't be like me and bite into a delicious looking onion flavored cookie- gah!) we have found our favorite soy sauce and hoisin sauce. The Nestle hot chocolate looked so inviting that I had to bring it home. And it is delicious- it's a very dark brew with just a hint of sweetness. I add sugar and a bit of milk to make it creamy. So good!

3 comments:

Tread Softly said...

yum, nothing better this time of year than a good cup of chocolate :)

Rhonda said...

what a great deal on the soaps
I would love getting one of those for a gift.

minimalistmommy said...

Great finds. I ran out to Michaels and bought 6. They were on for 15 cents. I also bought some note cards that match for the same. Love the 90% off at that store.

Google