Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Make it yourself: Detergent and Granola

We eat a lot of cereal here during the week and my stockpile is starting to wear thin. I have enough ingredients in my cabinet to make this recipe.
I don't know if the Little Guy will like it as much as he likes fake cheerios but we're going to see.

Also, I am about prepared to make my first venture into making my own laundry detergent. I am on my last box of sale detergent. After that it's find another sale or use up those samples I hoard for using on vacation. I have pink zote in my cabinet and I've been itching to try it.

I'd better go tackle the granola while the the little one is napping.


Here's the finished product. I gave Little Guy a raisin and he promptly spit it out on the floor. Oh well. Maybe I'll get to enjoy my homemade granola and he can keep on eating those Trader Joe's and Aldi's cheerios.

1 comment:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh man, that granola looks divine (and healthy). What's NOT to love.

Google