Friday, January 11, 2008

The last/first place I should have looked.

Well, my husband was all prepared to help me tear apart the house/car last night and then five minutes later he comes back from the car chuckling.

Mind you, I had been out to the car at least three times looking for keys. But, they were on the dashboard all along. And turns out that my car battery was not completely dead like I though it would be. I guess I just needed to stay home yesterday even though I feel like a fool. ; )

Yesterday I was more productive though. I made pumpkin muffins, tidied up some gathering piles of clutter (looking for keys), did my mending while watching tv, played with the kids, bathed the kids (especially after Big Girl used her markers to make her brother's face and arms look more 'cool' and then he went and stuck his foot in the toilet water), and helped do bills/rebates. That's a good thing.

But, now it's time to leave the house to drop children off and I have my grocery and errand list made. Things are looking up.

No comments:

Google