Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It pays to complain

For the daytime we buy generic sale diapers but for nighttime we buy Huggies Overnights. They are the most absorbent diaper and really keep our Little Guy leak proof and fairly dry all night long. Huggies phone representatives have always been very helpful to me when I've had a problem or a request for coupons. Also, those wonderful coupons help defray the extra cost of name brand diapers.


Our last bag had two or three diapers that were not usable due to cement like gluing on the diaper seat. This morning I finally had my opportunity to call their toll free number and talk to them about my problem. The very cordial and helpful representative (with no waiting on the phone listening to muzak) took my information from the bag (keep your bags for this reason!) and the diaper. I should be getting a coupon for a free bag in a few days. So, this was definitely worth the five minutes it took me to voice my small complaint.

1 comment:

Katie Gregg said...

How correct you are. Most companies will send you coupons, samples, or SOMETHING if you bring a complaint to them. It's definitely time well spent!

Google