Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Few Days Ago- Dinner



This is the last meal I made before I got sick. Boca burger 'meat'balls- actually turned out pretty good. And I found some whole wheat spaghetti at Aldi. It was actually very decent tasting. And neither of the kids seemed to notice that we weren't eating the white flour junk.



I found a recipe for quick and easy garlic sticks. I didn't find them particularly good. I used King Arthur White Whole Wheat Flour (which I get at Trader Joes) but they were a bit dense.

I had to fudge the banana bread recipe a little bit since I only had two bananas to use. I added Stonyfield Farms Banilla yogurt in place of one of the bananas. Kids and hubby think it's great.

1 comment:

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

Ok, I just read my first sentence and it sounds like the dinner made me sick. Made me chuckle. Of course, since I got sick (nobody else did though) right after I ate this- I kinda feel gaggy looking at the pictures.

Google