Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lazy Tags-- I mean creative tags for your gifts


Last year I bought plain cards/envelopes with red edging at a dollar store and helped Big Girl make her own Christmas cards with holiday cut outs from catalogs.

This year I kept back a few nice catalogs with holiday items for sale. I put them in my Flylady Holiday planning guide for a purpose to be named later.

Well, as I was wrapping another handful of gifts I found I was out of tags. And I didn't feel like trekking to the basement for another sheet of them. So, Big Girl and I made our own out of cut outs and a piece of plain printer paper. Now that I see how cute these could look I think I'll get out the wavy scissors and colored paper.

Lazy or Creative? You decide.

3 comments:

SAHMmy Says said...

Definitely creative! I just use the sticker gift tags--that's lazy :) I didn't know Flylady had a Christmas planning system. Off to check it out; thanks for the tip!

Tread Softly said...

Gift tags? Last year I wrote names on the wrapping paper with permanent marker...Don't be so hard on yourself, they look great :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Wow, i LOVE that idea! SA-WEEET! Great tip Jenny.

Google