Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A blarg of a day.


Little Guy has pink eye. Yeah. It's going to be fun keeping his big sister (who puked all -over- the kitchen floor last night after dinner because of an upset tummy) from getting it. I'm the classroom helper and it's Thanksgiving Feast day at preschool so we really can't miss it. As soon as he wakes up I'm driving back to Wal-greens to pick up his eye drops. That's going to be fun.

Tried out a 'new' Thrift store , Feed my people, today and found that although it's dirtier and smaller than our Goodwill the prices can't beat. I bought a copy of Blessing your Husband by Debra Evans for a quarter. Two shirts I bought for the children were a dollar each and I could not resist a hand embroidered poinsettia tablecloth for 3.00. I'll be back next week to look for more goodies.. this time with snacks to ply my cranky toddler with.

And now I need to go down the the basement/dungeon to get Christmas wrap for the gifts I ordered for Hubby. Don't want him to peek (or complain) until the big day. And then house retrieval before it gets out of hand again.

Homemade pizza for dinner... even though I feel like giving Pizza Hut a call instead. Power through it, right?


** Small rant here** you've been warned. My normally chipper mood is in the Thomas Crapper today.

That friend/neighbor who has 'poor' relatives with a little girl I bagged up/bought clothes for? She went through it and took out some things for her own daughter.. even though they make more money than my family does. Irked me.

And our anal retentive neighbor was in our front yard raking up our bothersome leaves. Again.


Ever have one of those days when grasping for greatness is completely out of the question and the best you can do is slouch towards mediocrity? Well, that's me today. Slouch Slouch.

No comments:

Google