Thursday, October 18, 2007

PODA or Too Much Information.

If you're a fan of flylady then you might know what a PODA is. If not then it's a simple list of things to do called a 'Parade of Daily Adventures'.

I guess I could have taken pictures of my toothbrush and makeup bag but thought that might be too much information. Can you tell I'm feeling feisty and spry today?


Here's a simple pictorial of what I'll be conquering today.




Figuring out where to put these plug in pumpkins.



Returning library books/dvd and taking Big girl to storytime. BTW, she loves this Amazing Planet video about the volcano.



The requisite load of laundry. Yeah, today I mixed colors and whites. Just wanted to get them done.


Figuring out what to do with the last half of this cottage cheese since no one but me likes it. What can I hide it in for dinner?




Yeah, I couldn't resist. This is next on my list right after I change another poopy diaper. Jealous aren't yah? ; )

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Might be a little late, but cottage cheese is great in lasagna or mixed with other cheeses in stuffed shells. My older son hates cottage cheese, but happily eats it in these forms:)

Google