Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The details...

Nothing much going on here. Minor shopping trip to Target this morning to get some veggie 'meat' supplies for dinner. I'm making 'meat'loaf and mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. No dessert.

My winter clothing issue has been slightly resolved. Hubby reminded me that I still had a storage container from our old house under the bed. I opened it and found clothes that I hadn't worn in years. Some of it will go to Goodwill (or the yard sale pile) but, I did find a few things like the lavender turtle neck I am wearing today.
Yes, the best shopping option is to shop at home first because chances are that what you have laying around is something you're probably going to like because you bought it in the first place.

Other than cleaning which I haven't kept it because I haven't felt like it- the kids and I are going to be kicking back today. Hanging out and enjoying this rainy day.



Big girl and I might finish decorating the inside of the house for Halloween. We've done the outside fairly well.


Including a sad, last minute ghost that I made out of a 13 gallon trash bag, some old plastic bags, a twist tie and some black sharpie when I couldn't find our one old white sheet. The important thing is that my girl was impressed right?


Right now I've got to get back to cleaning up the house and listening to my flylady dvd before little guy wakes up.

If I get the house picked up enough I promised big girl we'd make rumpledoodles after we watch the Heffalump movie.

No comments:

Google