Saturday, October 13, 2007

My favorite pancake

A few months ago, before we reduced our dtv package and I lost my favorite channel (Discovery Health), I copied a pancake recipe from my favorite tv reality Mom- Kate of Jon & Kate + 8.

I made that recipe this morning using 1 cup of King Arthur whole wheat flour (I really like this flour) and 1/2 cup of Bob's Red Mill almond flour that I found in a grocery cart clearance pile.

Here's the recipe from Jon and Kate Plus 8

Henry's Pancake Mix

1 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. oil
1 1/2 cup milk *or more

And here is a picture of the last pancake.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

yuummm!! :) I see you used your homemade syrup too. Good job!

How'd the Foca work out for you? I always saw it in discount grocery stores in San Antonio (they usually had a lot of discount Mexican items) but never tried it. I did like the "otter" (or baby seal, or whatever :-)) on the front.

Google