Sunday, September 23, 2007

A partridge in the hand...


Yes, more Christmas ramblings. It seems as if I'll be blogging about decorating Easter eggs at Christmas. But, I won't. At least I don't think so.

I finally got my KB toys gift card from Discover. I've been looking at the toy's site for a few days- filling up my 'cart' and then selectively unloading it as I made my final decisions. Right now the best deal that I could find coupon wise was 5$ off of a 40$ purchase. I wanted free shipping but you don't always get what you want.
I ended up spending .85 cents out of pocket after taxes and shipping. But, except for the illusive Little People Queen I am done shopping for my children and their cousins. And I may give up on that.

My plan is to wrap everything early so I know what I have and then... stop and relax.
No adding to the pile not knowing what I have on hand this year. Are you wondering what I bought?

1 Little People Dump Truck $9.99
1 Veggie Tales: Sumo of the Opera Playset $2.99
1 Strawberry Shortcake: Crepe Suzette Boutique Shop Playset $4.99
1 Strawberry Shortcake Berry and Bead Compact Playset - Jui $4.99
1 Read With Me DVD: Giraffes Can't Dance $6.99
1 Read With Me DVD: Curious George $6.99
1 Sesame Street: Wood Board Puzzle - Zoe Ballerina $3.99

The dump truck and puzzle are for my little guy. I already have a wooden toy set put away for him and a few stocking stuffers.
The Veggie Tales set and one of the dvds is for my big girl. I've already socked away a bunch of stocking stuffers, a toy castle and Little People to go with it.
The Strawberry Shortcake toys and one of the dvds are for my twin nieces. I have some nice jeans set aside for them already.

So, small sigh of relief... and then I plunge headlong into shopping for the adults.

No comments:

Google