Monday, September 10, 2007

Now it's time to clean up, clean up, clean up...



We have three rooms in our downstairs besides our kitchen and bathroom (all bedrooms are upstairs). One is a dining room (which is our toy room. One is a large room with a fireplace. And one smaller room was the only with enough empty wall space for our large entertainment center. So, this small room gets a lot of action.


A lot of action and a lot of mess (living) go on in this tiny room. This is how it looks right now. I'm getting ready to pick it up.





I just spent twenty minutes scrubbing goo off of our fireplace from the previous owners babyproofing foam. We probably need to add our own but my method of babyproofing is to keep my son away from the fireplace all together. Which was so hard to do when he wanted to help me use the old toothbrush to scrub the goo with De-Solv-it. I love that stuff. Now my family room smells all citrusy.
And I've got half an hour to pick up the entryway, the tv room and sweep the kitchen before our Parents as Teachers instructor comes. I'd better get going.

No comments:

Google