Thursday, September 6, 2007

Big Box Dread

It's that time again. We're starting to run out of things we buy at the warehouse of giant boxes- Costco.

It's a weird thing to go shopping with my normally shop-hatin' hubby and have him go all weak in the wallet at the sight of pallets full of giant boxes. Yes, Costco has some really good stuff. Yes, most of the stuff is reasonably priced and even some of it is a bargain (baking supplies, cheese) but it is all so big.

I'm just starting to see some improvement in my overstuffed pantry. A light at the end of the pantry.

Can we go and just get the fish oil and butter sticks?
Can we forgo the giant boxes of fruit/nut granola bars? The extra cute Carters kids clothes? The giant package of muenster cheese (ok, this -is- my weakness).


I'll work on a list after I get the kids washed and dressed for storytime at the library.

No comments:

Google