Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WFMW-- Brand Loyalty

Thought I might be a bit verbose to post a blog comment at Like Merchant Ships.

I am loyal to very little. I like cheap stuff.

My darling hubby on the other hand knows what he likes and barely tolerates my brand testing.

Here's a standard list of his favorite things:

1. Pantene Pro-V Shampoo with Conditioner.


2. Pepsodent Toothpaste-- original flavor- none of that fancy whitening or baking soda stuff.

3. Pringles- The light or right kind not the fat free kind.

4. Ichiban Ramen noodles in Original-- 60 cents a pack here but they are still cheap and the noodles don't get smooshy like Top Ramen.

5. Charmin Plus toilet paper-- It's very expensive so I get the cheapo bulk rolls from Costco and Sweetie gets the Charmin for his delicate tushie.

6. Kiss my face soap. He grumbles when I buy something else or use hotel soaps.

7. Sugar free Grape Kool-Aid.

8. Quik Trip. He can wax rhapsodic about the wonder that is QT for ten minutes. Really. It can be annoying.

9. Gillette Antiperspirant Gel in Cool Wave

10. Gillette foaming shave gel. His Grandpa was a head chemist at Gillette for years so the brand loyalty is understandable. That plus it's good stuff. I think Good ol' Grandpa invented the moisturizing strip on the razor.


I'm sure when he reads this he will want to edit it for me.

Ah, love.

No comments:

Google