Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Moratoreum

I need to give my wallet a rest and my cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom are bursting with products anyway.

And the kids don't need any more clothes (well, perhaps just one pair of canvas Mary Janes for my daughter).


No more spending on groceries (except for milk, fruit and bread) and no more spending for the rest of the month on anything that isn't entertainment related.
I can't give up our occasional trip to the cheap theater. I'm looking forward to Ratatouille.
And quite honestly we're pretty tight with our entertainment dollars anyway.

Ok, let's recap. No more spending on anything except entertainment, bread, milk, fruit, and maybe a pair of Mary Janes if I can find them cheap.

Ok, so... onward Pantry Challenge. I've got a big box of tomatoes going bad on the counter. I think I'll go wash and chop them and make a big pot of tomato sauce to freeze for chili and spaghetti sauce.

No comments:

Google