Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Saving money on good candles.


I burn a candle almost every day. Yankee Candles are my favorite. They smell really good and they last a long time. But, they cost 15.00-20.00 for a decent sized candle. Too cost prohibitive to indulge daily.. I save mine all year until it's time to make my Christmas list for my husband.
But, I found a decent cheaper alternative. The Dollar General Store has a candle that comes in a mason sized jar with a bow on it. They smell good and they burn a long time. And they are five dollars. They come in flavors like Vanilla Cupcake, Sugar Cookie and my personal favorite.. Cinnamon buns. They are also cute enough to give as gifts. They don't have that typical Dollar Store giveaway look. Perhaps it's the bow. I don't know.
Next time I'm in Dollar General I'll have to pick up a few more.

No comments:

Google