Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's Flying Around Here

I'm working on gathering more donation stuff for yet another charity pick up. My goal is to at least have the same amount going out as I do coming in the door.

I'm hanging a load of laundry each day. I do use the dryer on days when I have more than one load. Like today when I had three. Someone got so upset over their math homework last night
that they got sick on their bed. Sometimes homeschooling seems like a great idea.

I started walking my dog everyday for at least 20 minutes so I can start getting into shape. Plus, she's so much happier when she gets out and about.

Flylady has been on my mind a lot lately. I always feel better about my house and myself when I do her program. So, today I listened to a podcast while I put away laundry. Dragging around the laptop is a pain though and it makes me want an mp3 player.

I have to run now and go poop scoop the back yard and hunt for broken toys to throw out.
It's a glamorous life and I know you are all jealous. All two of my readers, anyway.

2 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

I need to get rid of stuff too....totally. Wow. And I know I'm a biased source, but I totally get what you're saying about homeschooling sounding pretty good at moments like that. And guess what? It really is! I don't even want to think about what this year would look like if we were still spending our evenings crying about homework and our mornings rushing around like headless chickens.

Anyway, now I'm rambling. I need to get back to those kids I keep mentioning ;)

Tread Softly said...

Yuck, I remember being that upset about math homework :( Come to think about it, I never really got over it...

Kudos on keeping up with the laundry. The podcast/mp3 player issue is one I wrestled with for a while. Darling eventually purchased me a pretty cheap one - basically a jump drive with headphones - and I love it.

Google