Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 2: Envy or 7 things I covet

1. Perfect White Teeth. I've always felt self conscious about the gap between my front teeth. The rest of my teeth are pretty straight so getting braces would just be for cosmetic purposes. I've never felt comfortable spending that much money on my looks.

2. Ambition. I'm not a go getter. I would like to be a person who is well dressed, well pressed, with a tended home, gifted and happy kids, a well loved husband and a satisfying career. But, I can only tackle doing so much at one time.

3. Thinking Exercise is Fun. While I do feel better while I'm moving my body; I don't enjoy the process. I'd much rather be curled up with a good book or folding clean laundry.

4. Independence. I'd love to be one of those women who can take off for a cross country trip alone without panicking. I've never even flown by myself and I easily get turned around in busy airports. I want to trust myself enough to be able to handle travel by myself.

5. Flexibility. My downward facing dog looks more like downward flailing buffalo. I would love to be able to do the splits or put my foot behind my ear.

6. Being the Party Lady. Having get togethers or visitors to my home sends me into panic. I want to want to scrub the house, cook up some tasty snacks and throw open the doors to the world. I just never feel like what we have is good enough.

7. Scratchy Inspiration. Sometimes I really have no idea how to make new yummy scratch foods. I wish I could turn a random pile of veggies into a delicious dinner. But, I'm fairly boring with my cooking style.

No comments:

Google