Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What I'm Thinking About For January

Cleaning out my bedroom one bit at a time. Noni has inspired me to start tackling it with her closet clean out.

Starting a pile for another garage sale this spring. I really didn't enjoy our last garage sale but I do need to start getting some money together for my 2011 $1,000 goal.

Taking a load of better kids stuff to the consignment store to sell.

Making dinner at home every night. I'm really not enjoying our meals out lately. And our cupboard and freezer are full. Last night we had a pot pie made with veggie chic nuggets.
Tonight I think we're just having veggie dogs, mac n cheese and a side veg.

Making scratch substitutes for stuff when we run out instead of running to the store. I know how to make baking mix, cocoa mix, pancake syrup, laundry detergent, etc.

Planning two kid's birthday parties in February. I've got a plan started for Big Girl but need to schedule Little Guy's party. He wants to go swimming.

No comments:

Google