Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011- My Main Goal for the new year

Other than the normal belt tightening and waist whittling goals that accompany the new year I have another goal in mind.

I want to make (or otherwise obtain in a legal manner) $1,000 this year. I would like to be able to write a check to our mortgage company for that thousand by December 31st.
I don't have a paying job as a stay at home mom.
Gulp.

My first steps will be small ones. Later in the year I might get a temporary paying job to get me where I'm going.
For now it's going to be-
Selling things on Craigslist/Ebay
Consigning kids clothes
Garage Sales
Rebate checks
Found money (how many lost pennies will I have to find on the street?)
Recycling our cans
Babysitting on the high holy Jewish holidays

No comments:

Google