Monday, November 15, 2010

My Gazingus Pin

According to Your Money or Your Life a gazingus pin is something for sale that you can't pass without wanting to buy it and add it to your collection.

I don't have just one gazingus pin. Here's a quick but not complete list of things I have a hard time passing up-

Lipsticks
Nail Polish
Candles
Purses
Kids Clothes

Yesterday I bought both kids clothes (shoes and jeans) and a "new" purse for myself at resale shops. The shoes I could argue that I needed because my son doesn't have a decent pair that fit right. But, the jeans for Big Girl and my new purse were completely unnecessary. And since I was shopping at upscale resale shops the price was much higher that Goodwill prices.

I don't have a grand point to this post. I'm just acknowledging some of my shopping behavior problems. The first step is acknowledging that you have a problem, right?

I'm off to switch out purses. Again.

No comments:

Google