Monday, October 11, 2010

Garage Sale Day 2

Saturday was a really slow sell day. I made less than $100 even when we set up a $1 bag table for the clothes and kids shoes.

We took an entire truck load of leftovers to the Goodwill and my garage is now cleaned out. That part feels really good. I wish I would have sold more but I did make about $200 and got rid of a ton of stuff. There's still more to do but my goal of cleaning out the closets this year is coming along nicely. The kids closets are mostly clean except for the floor and the top shelf. My closet is a disaster and needs the most work. But, I can do it a little bit at a time.

My debate is whether or not I want to start stockpiling for another garage sale in the Spring or just donate it as I get a bit here and there. It's so much work but I do enjoy that extra bit of money we made.

No comments:

Google