Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Waiting Game

Chloe cat is so weak she can hardly stand. She's still not in any discernible pain so we've decided to let nature take it's course and let her die a natural death at home. She still loves to be petted and still has a weak meow but I don't think it's going to be much longer. This stings so much. I was up all night worrying and crying. I also indulged in a little online shopping for shelter kitties.
I don't think we're ready to adopt another cat but I'm thinking it would help soothe the pain of that empty space Chloe will be making in our lives. There are so many kitties that need homes.

2 comments:

K E Fleck said...

Thinking of you ...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so, so sorry. I'll pray for you all, and for Chloe. God has a spot reserved for her in heaven. Some people will argue this with me, but I believe that God treasures all of his creatures.

Google