Thursday, January 14, 2010

Seeing Where the Money Goes- Amy Dacyczyn is still my hero.

Frugal Homemaker posted a video of the frugal gals heroine, Amy D. See it here.


Oh how I needed to hear those wise words about writing down every penny. This pantry challenge has highlighted my complete blindness when it comes to picking up drive thru food and eating out.
Seriously, I get something from a drive thru more days than not lately. My biggest reason- I skip breakfast and leave the house running on empty.

It would be far cheaper for me to keep bottled drinks and power bars (even bought without coupons) in my car than to get take out. Imagine how much I could save if I could actually train myself to eat in the morning whether I wanted to or not. I would probably even lose weight.
Two wins!

No comments:

Google