Friday, December 25, 2009

That's a Wrap


Bits of wrapping paper, a wayward Christmas ornament, wooden rolling pin for playdoh, mini toys from thrift bags, and a Vtech I bought on clearance last year for ten bucks.

More bits of wrapping paper, giant box of building logs I bought on clearance last year for ten bucks, a childhood classic from Shel Silverstein, and one of the personalized pillowcases that I ordered from etsy for the kiddos. I filled the pillowcases with their stocking goodies.


We took the kids to a candle light service last night to remind them of what's really important about Christmas. A Savior Is Born!
I even threw in a line or two about the Whos from Whoville- "It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags"

Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas morning too. We'll be celebrating with family and I made my first buttermilk pie (with the clearance buttemilk).

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Google