Guess who forgot to put away the big bottle of pure vanilla extract after making Christmas treats yesterday?
And Guess what little boy thought that it looked and smelled like something yummy- took one sip and then dumped the whole thing in the recycling bin?
Here's the bright side-
It wasn't a toxic chemical.
I still have a pantry with lots of extracts and perhaps even a bottle of imitation vanilla in there somewhere. So, onward with the Christmas cookie baking.
I bet his breath smells like a vanilla wafer too. Better go get a hug from my favorite little stinker.