Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's for Dinner: "Why not make two?" Spinach Lasagna

Lasagna is one of those foods that requires extra prep. It will probably only take me an extra 5 minutes to assemble a second dinner and save me a lot of time on a busy night in the future.
The first bowl is cottage cheese, an egg, dried parmesan cheese, thawed spinach, and some boca crumbles. The second bowl is a combination of leftover salsa, leftover Ragu, and tomato sauce and seasonings from my pantry. The third bowl is Italian cheese and Swiss cheese shreds.

I actually found lasagna noodles on sale for .99 cents. I should have bought all of them.

I cleaned out my fridge a little bit, made two dinners, and won't have to do much work tonight except heat up the oven and open a can of corn. Works for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're trying to eat more vegetarian meals lately because I have so many days when meat is unappealing to me. I really like veggie lasagna, but for some reason it never occurs to me to make it. Thanks for the nudge!

Google