Wednesday, July 15, 2009

School Supply Hunt

I went through my piles of saved school supplies and came up with pencil boxes, folders, back packs and one bottle of glue. We still need so much more and this year I'm buying for two instead of one.

So, I sent my Mother to Staples for the 1 cent pencil boxes. The sale ends today.

And today we went to K-Mart to check things out-

12 pack of Crayola colored pencils- $1
24 pack of Crayola crayons- .89 cents
Pack of Papermate Ballpoint pens (for me)- 3/$1 or .33 cents.

Later today we'll be going to Wal-Mart to see about getting cheap notebook paper and glue sticks. I'm sure I could probably find Crayola crayons cheaper than .89 cents but I didn't think that was a bad price to pay.

We still have four weeks before school starts so I'm hoping I can get everything we need fairly inexpensively and maybe be even to buy a few things to donate to a school supply drive.

No comments:

Google