Friday, May 8, 2009

The Parenting Files: Free Joy for the taking.

Despite a crumby start to my day (my full coupon box tipped over, I forgot Little Guys lunch at home, etc) I have to admit that the one thing that always puts a smile on my face is the silliness of my boy.

We spied the baby geese who live in our neighborhood on our way home from school. We sat in our car for a minute watching their little yellow selves waddle around in the water puddles on this rainy day. Never straying too far from their parents, they moseyed from puddle to grass shoot inspecting their new world. Little Guy of course wanted to take one home and voiced this loudly when we pulled away from them. Yeah, I know how he feels.




This is him five minutes ago. He heard the recycling truck coming and jumped up on his computer table to get a better look. He'll let me know when it gets to our house.

Thanks Little Guy for keeping me grounded and always managing to put a smile on your tired mama's face. I love you to the moon.
The truck is here and you're calling me to join you. Must go.

No comments:

Google