Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dierbergs Today:

Had to do a bit of shopping today although my big trip will be tomorrow. I also brought my own reusable bags for the first time even though they didn't offer me a discount.

2- 4 packs of Cottonelle t.p.- 3. 17 each after coupon
2 packs of vegetarian ethic meal kits- on markdown shelf for .99 each
Purina kitten chow- free after MFR coupon (for donation)
Ronzoni Smart Taste noodles- .50 a box after MFR coupon
Sara Lee Honey Wheat bread- free after sale and coupon
Snuggle Fabric softener- 2.49 after MFR coupon
Box of Apple Whirls cereal- $1 in dollar section (I let Little Guy pick)
3 packs of fresh blackberries- .99 a box on special

Total OOP:
18.96

The cereal, fabric softener, cat food, tp, and meal kits were not planned purchases but I feel good about the deals I got.

No comments:

Google